Monday, November 25, 2013

Lift your spirits with ADORAtherapy "Smart" Gal on the Go Mood Boost™ spray

I am a huge advocate of natural products and in particular, essential oils to treat skin conditions and stimulate the senses. Since this is an area of great interest to me, I have thoroughly researched the effects of essential oils and was more than happy to oblige when Beautystat.com asked me to test and review a new aromatherapy product, ADORAtherapy "Smart" Gal on the Go Mood Boost™ spray.
"Smart" Gal on the Go Mood Boost™ spray has an uplifting and energizing scent with top notes of lemon and grapefruit. Both of these essential oils have been used in aromatherapy treatment at the Mayo Clinic to reduce stress and anxiety as well as alleviate nausea. The scent of grapefruit has been shown reduce food cravings and boost metabolism according to a study performed at Osaka University in Japan.
To read my full review please go to my examiner posts here: Atlanta Beauty & Health Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment