Friday, November 14, 2014

Mason Pearson paddle brush, definitely a splurge!



Thanks for checking out my blog and SpaDelic’s first segment of Splurge or Save?  

I have been a hardcore beauty fanatic since the 7th grade and in fact, used to save my lunch money for the specific purpose of buying the latest and greatest cosmetic products.  By the time I was 16, I was a devoted Lancome customer, rarely purchasing cosmetics sold by mass retailers.

Over the next few weeks I will share some of my favorite beauty products and tools that I have purchased over the years and offer my advice about which products are worth splurging on and when drug store/mass retailer products are acceptable.


Our first segment of “Splurge or Save?” highlights my favorite and most expensive beauty tool, the Mason Pearson Paddle Brush

The Mason Pearson brush is considered to be the Cadillac of brushes by beauty professionals and one of the top ten celebrity hair “must haves” according to In Style Magazine.  Allure Magazine also highlighted the infamous Mason Pearson paddle brush as one of the “50 Products to Buy Before You Die”. 


One of the key benefits to the Mason Pearson brush is that it evenly distriputes the natural oils from scalp throughout the hair shaft and ends.  In the process, it does a great job of removing debris and product buildup from the hair.  Mason Pearson brushes range in price from $55 to $280 and are sold at Cosmetic Market Avalon or online at folica.com.

Click here to read a more detailed article about the Mason Pearson brush

Click button below to watch Kelly's video review of the Mason Pearson paddle brush


What is your most expensive beauty splurge?  Feel free to send to kelly@spadelic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment