Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My nail look of the week

I am obsessed with nail polish and find it challenging to keep the same shade on my nails for more than a day or two.  If you watched my YouTube video Kelly's Favorite Summer Nail Trends, you know that one of my favorite shades of the moment is from OPI's James Bond Girl collection, Jinx, a textured nail polish in a beautiful coral/red shade with gold flecks.

I decided to try an "at home" French mani with this shade and Essie's Sugar Daddy and must say I am loving this look!  The fact that Jinx is part of the sand texture collection, which I have found to be very durable, makes it a great option for the tips, especially if you tend to type on your computer or mobile device as often as I do.

Want tips to promote healthy nails and a longer lasting mani?  Read my Atlanta Health & Beauty Examiner article entitled, How to keep you nails healthy and strong by clicking here.

Have a fabulous day!

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment