Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SpaDelic Review of Style Sexy Hair H2NO Dry Shampoo



Hi guys and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Today's post is a short accompaniment to my YouTube video review of Style Sexy Hair H2No Dry Shampoo.  I have very fine hair that requires frequent shampooing in order to win the daily battle with my spiral crown and two very stubborn cowlicks.  I have tried dry shampoos in the past and other than the original dry shampoo from the Sexy Hair brand, have not had much success.

In an effort to extend blow out time beyond the norm, Sexy Hair launched Hair H2No Dry Shampoo to prolong blow outs to 3 days.  I have found that H2No Dry Shampoo also makes an excellent styling tool for use on the day that I shampoo as well.  Wait until you smell the fabulous fresh scent...that combined with the gorgeous texture and volume created by this rock star of a dry shampoo will have you as hooked as me!

Section hair and apply to roots, approximately 4-5 inches from scalp.
Please let me know if you try this product by giving your feedback in the comment section below.

Sexy Hair products are sold in professional salons as well as my website, www.spadelic.com for $18,95.




Check out my follow up blog post: Update to Review of Style Sexy Hair H2N0 Dry Shampoo - Day two to see how awesome Style Sexy Hair H2No performed on my 2nd day without shampooing

No comments:

Post a Comment